The kids got fun "stuffies" from Grandma Puttmann for Halloween. Sunday morning (2 weeks ago) they were feeling pretty photo friendly :).
The work on the new building continues. The last pour of cement is supposed to happen this coming Monday. It is quite a process, and many hours or work has gone into it. I can't imagine adding them all up. Since they are doing floor heat, before each section of cement is poured the crew (which includes Kirk, Omar, and Darren mostly, Alissa often on the poor days, Scotty and myself on occasion as well) levels it, put insultation foam down, then this piping. It looks pretty cool - that's what the next two pictures show. They are doing an amazing job!
And most times they are still able to be funny... even in the middle of the night!
The next big thing... last Saturday the girls got their ears pierced. I know some people think my kids are far to young for that. That makes me laugh, and enjoy the joys of being a parent, and getting to make those supper fun decisions. I wish I had my camera with me, because they were so excited. Today is one week later, and the ears are doing great. We clean them 3 times a day for a total of 6 weeks.
LOVE this one below! My two beautiful girls - who are so excited to have earrings Grace's are purple (June birthstone). Sophia's are pink (October birthstone :) ). I decided to go with the more expensive earrings just in case they have some sort of sensitivity - my mom has pretty sensitive ears (and sister too?). So I let them pick any color from the birthstone set. Originally I had Sophia talked into April (her birthday is April 4th), which was a diamond (C.Z. of course). But when Grace got purple, she quickly switched to pink - which I think fits her perfectly!
That evening we headed to Ely to help celebrate Hewitt turning 2! Wow... where has the year gone?!? I was trying to take a picture of the girls... but Elijah was close and jumped into the picture to add his "cheese". It was pretty funny. These 3 girls are great friends (99% of the time)!
Hewitt has a lot more ball toys than we do. That is definitely going on Elijah's Christmas list.
He also wore a necklace most of the night :).
Elijah "helping" Greg and Omar putting together one of Elijah's birthday presents. This one took a large chunk of the night. It was a "Cozy Truck", kind of like the Cozy Coop. And at the end of the night it was well worth the wait. Hewitt loved it!
Elijah and the birthday boy playing with one of this new toys. Unfortunately the only picture I have of Hewitt is form behind. Happy birthday buddy!
Sorry for the huge post! :)
1 comment:
I know I'm a little late commenting but I had to say...I LOVE Sophia's earrings!!! Good choice on the October birth stone! Your (middle) name sake Aunt is so proud! :) And I can't wait to see those pretty little ears on my nieces!!! Love you!
Post a Comment