Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Grace loves her new Halloween bear. So do I, it is SO soft! CHEESY smile!

Grace also got a pair of socks that had light up pumpkins. They were pretty cool.

This outfit was so cute. The pumpkin on the shirt (and the socks) light up when ever you move. When Kirk dropped Grace off at Melissa's this morning he said all the kids where huddled around her looking at her shirt. Melissa wasn't sure it would still be on by the end of the day, but it was! I was a little worried it would keep her up from her nap, but she slept well today - so it was all good.



Tonight Grace and I went into Wellman to go trick-or-treating with the Fleming's. Grace was a cheerleader (notice I left out the "Hawkeye" cheerleader - not too proud of that :) ). She did pretty well, but would have rather just eaten all the candy as she got it rather then put it into a bag for later. Or actually, most likely it will be for mom and dad later. There are a few things that she can eat - like the Smarties and Gummies.





Here is the whole group - Ana, David, and Abby (who were all knights) and Grace.

No comments: