Grace loves playing rough with her daddy!



Grandma gave Grace and I a surprise visit last weekend. She came Thursday night and watched Grace on Friday instead of going to daycare. She said she played a lot of Grace's favorite games: catch with the ball and chase. This picture is from Saturday morning when Grace was piling up her shoes, another favorite activity.

On Sunday we went out for a little walk. Kirk and I made a quick pile of leaves for Grace to play in - she didn't like how they stuck to her. But had lots of fun being outside.
1 comment:
I can't believe how big she is getting! I like this blog world thing...you can catch up with friends and see pics of their kids since we don't ever get to see anyone anymore! =)
How have you been feeling? Are you going to find out the sex?
Post a Comment