Saturday, October 11, 2008

Not too eventful!

Grace and I enjoyed our Saturday. It was really nice out, so we played outside for several hours. Pretty good for Oct 11! I always give Grace a bath on Saturday nights, but I was trying to think what other night this week I gave her a bath. Couldn't think of one! Oops. Monday night game, Tuesday night game, Wednesday night Bible Study, Thursday night game, and Friday night I never give her a bath, because I do it on Saturday. I was wondering why her hair would stay any way I would rub my hands through it. :) Grace loves her bath, I just run out of time most nights!
Fill the cup - drink from the cup - giggle, giggle, giggle...
But then she decided, why waste the time filling he cup? Just stick my mouth under the water!

Earlier in the week Grace found her Halloween present from Grandma and Grandpa Puttmann. She loved it, and still carries the bag around and puts all kind of things in it.

No comments: