Saturday, October 4, 2008

Today's events

It was a beautiful day out today! Grace and I spent about 3 hours just playing outside. Some of that time I was mowing while Grace was playing on her slide or with her kitchen set that sits on the deck. I finally got everything mowed - in one day! Grace loves to swing! Dad took her out for a little while with him. Here they were playing in the Suburban. She was playing peek-a-boo around the steering wheel.
Fake smile for the camera - "CHEESE"
Just being cute - although Kirk is still not a fan of the single pony tail - I think it's cute - especially for playing at home! Grace found a pen and paper to play with. She loves pens, so we are working on only writing on paper. One day on the way into town, I gave her a pen (before I knew she knew how to work them) - when we got to Melissa's both legs has pen marks all over them! Oops!!

Grace loves to beep noses, and get her nose beeped, but recently she has started saying beep. It's so cute (if I do say so myself :)).

No comments: